Lee Miller, CEO of MSGPR Ltd Co, has been involved in the Broadcast and Technology business for over 30 years. He has worked in commercial television news operations, creative services, promotions, public service and television network management. As a conference speaker, he has taught on subjects ranging from television news operations to audio-video technology. Featured in PR industry publications, Miller has been recognized for his instruction and writings on crisis communications from media worldwide. Miller is a winner of multiple Addy, Television Showcase and network television awards for production of television, radio and print.
Getting involved in the retail energy business in 2012, Miller is also a senior consultant for Ambit Energy and owner of MSG Energy, involved in the retail energy markets in 21 states networking electricity, gas and solar power. He has become a proven leader in the industry winning multiple leadership awards.
Miller serves on and is the past chairman for the TV/Visual Communications Committee for the National Religious Broadcasters. He serves on the board of GPS-TV, Doctor TV Network board, the Salvation Army Advisory board, Sound Recording Career Advisory Committee for Angelina College, the Lufkin Landscaping Taskforce, VP of PR for Broad-Comm and as communications director for the Advanced Television Broadcasting Alliance, the technical initiative to solve the U.S. spectrum shortage issue as part of the National Broadband Plan. Miller attended Stephen F Austin State University majoring in Music Education, but took a career turn his last day of student teaching by taking a job in television. Among his hobbies though, he continues to play in many ensembles such as the Angelina College Jazz Band, East Texas Praise Symphony and teaches music privately.
Miller lives in Lufkin Texas located in the Texas Forest Country region north of Houston. He is an active member of Harmony Hill Baptist Church serving as keyboardist for the contemporary worship band. He is married to Kenla and has two children, Joshua, COO at MSGPR and Morgan, an RN at Woodland Heights Medical Center.
- Manages public relations, production and technology consulting company.
- Founding director – DoctorTV Network
- Producer of multiple TV Programs and Spots for industry, nonprofit, business and governmental agencies.
- Producer of Police DVD.com, the internationally known Tactics, Detention and Evidence (TDE) Police Education Series
- Built, hosts and manages over 400 websites. Fluent in Adobe’s Suite of products, Final Cut Pro and ProTools.
- Leading video deposition producer in Texas.
- Provides video, audio and data analysis for area law enforcement, DA’s and law offices for the past 15 yrs.
- Supervised and managed network television operations and engineering.
- Analyzed Space Shuttle Columbia disaster images, audio and video for FEMA/NASA/USDA during the four month operation of the recovery command center.
- Trained in National Incident Management System Command.
- Senior Energy Consultant & Broker
- Professional organization memberships include National Association of Broadcasters, Texas Association of Broadcasters, National Religious Broadcasters, Global News Alliance, Audio Engineering Society, and American College of Forensic Examiners